Thursday, May 29, 2008

Why I'll Never Vote for John McCain

Because he's a freedom stealing traitor, that's why. (Yes, I know that's not a sentence...)

I don't care about the R behind his name. I don't care how nicely he smiles for all the members of the NRA at their annual meetings where they welcome him like an ally instead of the cursed enemy of freedom that he is.

The link to this post goes to an old effort to oppose his unconstitutional regulations on the First Amendment via McCain-Feingold.

He's shown his opposition to the First Amendment. He's shown his opposition to the Second. And now he wants to pretend to be a good guy.

You can tell me that a vote for a third party is a vote for Obama, and I don't care. If John McCain is the best that the Republicans can do, I hope they lose every vote in their base, and I hope Obama does win.

Voting for McCain is like saying, "I'd rather be shot in the gut than through the heart." Freedom is doomed, no matter the outcome.

No comments: